Want to join our exceptional team?
Property Management Surveyor – FHP Property Consultants
Immediate Vacancy within leading City Centre East Midlands Property Management Team
We are looking to appoint a qualified MRICS Property Management Surveyor to join our busy Property Management team and help with the management of our rapidly expanding property management portfolio. The suitable candidate must have a proven track record of managing a variety of commercial property types for different clients, including experience of preparing and administrating service charge budgets and reconciliations, and good knowledge of Landlord & Tenant matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience looking to progress their surveying skills in a busy and varied role.
You should be an excellent communicator who can work with people at all levels.
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Candidates must be MRICS qualified and able to manage and work with third party interests, with ability to work in a busy environment managing their own workload
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am — 5.30pm
Salary: £25 – £35k Dependent on experience
Please contact Rob Spencer – Director with CV and covering letter
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Accountant – FHP Head Office
An exciting opportunity to progress and develop as the Management Accountant working directly with the Finance Director.
You will have confidence, enthusiasm and drive all tied in with a friendly attitude. You need to be confident working with numbers, taking pride in your attention to detail.
You will be part qualified or experienced to the same level.
- Quarterly management accounts for three companies (including all elements of preparation, e.g. Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets etc.)
- Prepare and manage payroll for three companies (including review and posting of expenses)
- Management Information, including cashflow projections and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensure smooth running of day to day transactions
- VAT Returns
- Maintaining disbursement database
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience using excel
- Ability to multitask with good attention to accuracy
- Experience of preparing payroll is beneficial but not essential
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Salary dependent on experience with 25 days holiday
Email : email@example.com
10 Oxford Street Nottingham NG1 5BG
Student Office Manager – Full Time
An Office Manager is required in our established Student Living office based in Nottingham city centre.
The role involves all aspects of Student Lettings & Residential Management with a strong focus on customer service.
The successful candidate with lead a team of negotiators and administrators ensuring successful performance of the letting of properties as well as overseeing property management and maintaining excellent service to existing tenants and landlords whilst maintaining full compliance with regards to various licensing and ANUK regulations.
You will have the character and attributes to lead, following company procedures and processes and liaising with other senior members of staff.
FHP Student Living are a forward thinking, proactive Letting Agent with an active desire to improve the student living experience for both landlord and tenant. We cover all aspects of student accommodation, from the traditional HMO housing through to modern PBSA developments. The successful applicant will possess a progressive attitude and genuine desire to push the industry forward.
- Leading the team to successful letting of all instructions, demonstrating clear communication skills between landlords, tenants and guarantors ensuring swift applications.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective,
- Develop a personal ‘first name term’ relationship with landlords and tenants.
- Overseeing, organising and managing the repair and maintenance of student properties.
- Processing visits, check-out & inventory reports for student properties as well as dealing with any deposit disputes
- Chasing rent arrears where necessary
- General administration and closely working with the negotiators leading negotiators through their letting processes to ensure targets are met, feedback is given to landlords and marketing recommendations made where appropriate.
- Conduct regular stock reviews of lettings properties
- Experience in Lettings & Management preferred but a candidate with a strong desire to develop will be considered,
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, you will be a first point of contact for clients,
- Good team player with ability to oversee and lead a team,
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- Good general education, administration, numerical ability and PC skills.
You will have a strong interest in student lettings and management field and the desire to develop a long term career in this area.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5.30pm
Salary dependent on experience.
Please email current CV and covering letter to:
1 Weekday Cross, Nottingham, NG1 2GB
Show Home Property Consultant
For one of our exciting new Waterside Apartment developments, to be based at the show suite on the River Trent.
Advising potential buyers on the features and specification of the apartments due to complete in Summer 2019.
We are looking for someone who is personable, attentive and passionate about property. Experience of working in new homes would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
Hours: Thursday – Monday 11am – 4pm
Attractive hourly rate of pay with commission payable on top.
Please send your CV to Steven Parker, Director FHP Waterside Living