Want to join our exceptional team?
Front of House FHP Student Living
This is a varied role offering an excellent opportunity in the Property sector.
The job :
Providing a first-class front office service to match the ethos of FHP Living as a company
Working with and supporting a team of property profession
Dealing with a range of visitors both on the telephone and face to face
Accurate admin and data entry tasks
Use of Property Database system
Be confident and enjoy dealing with customers and staff at all levels
Excellent telephone and client service skills
Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Good organisation and general computer skills
Strong work ethic, versatile and energetic
Good general level of education
Previous office or receptionist experience is required.
The FHP Living offices are modern, forward-thinking and very comfortable.
Our business is built on an ethos of exceptional service and hardworking property professionals.
If this mirrors your own values, please do not hesitate and apply!
Hours are 9:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary depending on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to Luke Pritchett –email@example.com
Job Type: Full -Time
An exciting role has become available at FHP Living West Bridgford for an enthusiastic Property Administrator.
Hours and Salary
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional weekend work with time off in lieu
- Hours 9 am – 5.30 pm with an hour for lunch
- Or 10am – 3pm (pro-rata)
- Salary depending on experience £17,000 – £18,000
- General office support
- Logging and replying to enquiries
- Updating and maintaining office records
- Liaising with external professional bodies – i.e. Solicitors, lenders & surveyors
- Maintaining marketing collateral and website portals
- Good communicator
- Dedicated team player
- Good organisational skills
- A working knowledge of the property industry would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience preferred but not essential
Please email your C.V and covering letter to:
New Homes & Waterside Living
Property Sales Consultant
An exciting role is available at FHP Living in Nottingham for a talented Property Sales Consultant.
FHP Living is a forward-thinking and proactive company which strives to improve the experience of buying or selling a home. We are market leaders in our areas and the successful applicant will possess a progressive attitude and genuine desire to be the best in their market.
The role requires exceptional market and area knowledge with 100% focus on customer service.
As a Sales professional you will work closely with a team ensuring successful listing and selling of some of Nottingham’s most beautiful homes.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in Estate Agency, preferably in the Nottingham area.
• Conducting market appraisals and bringing new properties, actively seeking new business,
• Working closely with the team to achieve successful selling of all instructions,
• Progressing and concluding sales,
• Clear communication skills between vendors, buyers and solicitors,
• Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and the client is taken care of,
• General administration and closely working with the team, to ensure targets are met and colleagues are supported,
• Experience in Sales negotiation is essential, preferably Nottingham specific experience,
• A strong knowledge of property legislation and compliance including AML and GDPR.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, you will be one of the first point of contact for our clients.
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
• Good general education, administration, presentation, numerical ability and PC skills,
• Follow company procedures and processes.
Salary is dependent on experience. The role is available immediately on a full-time basis.
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter to Jason Cook – firstname.lastname@example.org