Want to join our exceptional team?
Temporary (Maternity Cover) – Full Time – May 2018 to February 2019
An experienced Lettings Consultant is required in our established residential lettings department based in the City Centre.
The role involves carrying out viewings, checkouts, inventories and property inspections during our busy summer period with a strong focus on customer service.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written English, be able to collaborate within a small team and follow company procedures and processes in the completion of all duties within the role.
2 years’ experience within the lettings industry is preferable.
- Dealing with enquiries and emails from landlords and tenants
- Carrying out viewings at all available properties
- Discussing and negotiating offers for potential tenancies
- Conducting periodic inspections, check outs and inventories
- Friendly, approachable person with the ability to negotiate
- Good team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Competence towards lettings and management legislation
You will need a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle for use during working hours. Parking is provided.
Salary dependant upon experience.
Please email current CV and covering letter to Luke Pritchett – firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Lettings Consultant
Are you keen to develop a career in the property market for an established independent lettings agency with exciting growth projections?
FHP Student Living require a Student Lettings Consultant to perform an exciting role in the City Centre Student Office. The role would be predominantly ‘field based’, operating across Nottingham City Centre, Lenton, Beeston and The Arboretum. The Consultant should be outgoing and personable to perform the ‘sales’ aspect of the business as well as possessing the qualities to be meticulous and efficient when performing the ‘management’ aspects of the role. The role will involve all Lettings and Management activity that is classed as ‘field work’, working directly with an Administrator to provide an excellent overall customer service to your Landlord and Tenant.
Candidate must have at least two years experience in Lettings and Property Management.
- Develop a close personable relationship with your clients on a ‘first name term’ basis
- Work well in a small team, whilst also adopting responsibilities in a ‘Front of House’ capacity
- To be able to work directly and efficiently and communicate fully within the team to provide a clear and excellent service to Landlords and Tenants.
- Be efficient in time-keeping and diary management as well as being well-mannered, polite & dedicated.
- Be confident in computer skills, such as Excel & PowerPoint, showing fine attention to detail.
- Update and control an Applicant List for your portfolio
- Conduct viewings and provide feedback to your Landlord
- Negotiate Tenancy Agreements
- Work closely with your Administrator in conducting office appointments for a swift and efficient service
- Inspect reported maintenance issues
- Conduct property inspections
- Conduct check-outs and check-ins and liaise with landlord and tenant over possible deposit deductions
- Conclude potential deposit dispute resolutions
Salary Dependant on experience.
Send your CV and Cover Letter addressed to Mr Luke Pritchett – email@example.com