Want to join our exceptional team?
Full Time Property Management & Lettings Portfolio Administrator — FHP Living City Centre Office- POSITION FILLED
- Assisting the Property Managers and Lettings Negotiators across a range of facilities
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and emails from landlords, tenants and contractors
- Arranging appointments and meetings for the property managers/diary management
- Organising and managing the repair and maintenance of properties
- Processing contractor invoices
- Processing lettings documentation
- Chasing rent arrears
- General administration
- Experience in property and administration required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, you will be the first point of contact for clients
- Good team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good general education, numerical ability and PC skills
Hours: 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays on a fair rota basis
Salary: Dependent on experience
Are you looking for a new challenge with genuine career progression?
An administrator is required in our established Residential Property department based in the City Centre.
The role involves all aspects of residential management and lettings with a strong focus on customer service. Excellent communication skills, collaboration within a small team and use of company procedures and processes in the completion of all duties is a vital part of the role.
You will have a strong interest in the property field and the desire to develop a long term career in this area.
FHP Living are a progressive modern company offering a good salary and excellent prospects.
Please email current CV and covering letter to: Luke Pritchett – Head of Property Management at email@example.com