Want to join our exceptional team?
FHP Property Consultants – Nottingham City Centre – POSITION FILLED
One of the East Midlands most successful property companies is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
We are looking for an additional receptionist to join our current receptionist based at our Head Office on Oxford Street. If you enjoy working closely with a diverse clientele, have excellent telephone manner and impeccable customer service, then this is a role for you!
As our Receptionist your role will include:
* Working as a team with one other long serving wonderful Receptionist
* Providing daily that first contact figurehead experience that will give FHP an invaluable edge
* Answering and directing incoming calls.
* Greeting visitors and providing refreshments
* Logging enquiries and helping callers with property requests
* Dealing with contractor queries and requests
* Uploading property data to websites
* Logging in and managing keys in company database
* Handling the maintenance of the reception and meeting room areas
* Performing a range of office administration tasks and some ad hoc tasks
* Franking and mailing including company mailshots
To be considered you will need to demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an administration/customer service/reception role is desirable.
* Good general computer and Microsoft Outlook skills
* High attention to detail.
* Professional with the ability to work on own initiative and work well under pressure.
* Excellent communication and team skills
* Be versatile and friendly with a good basic level of education
An excellent salary and working environment is on offer to the right applicant together with 25 days annual leave.
Your normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
To apply for the role please send a covering letter and CV to Debbie Barker
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrogen Front of House Role – Lettings, Admin and Building Maintenance –
A new role is available working in our Student Living team, to work from our flagship student development Hydrogen. The role is primarily a front of house role, to work in the main reception at Hydrogen, welcoming and assisting students in their day-to-day life. Additionally, the role encompasses an exciting mix of marketing, lettings consultancy & general building maintenance administration. The role is to have a strong focus on customer service and accurate personal time-keeping and administration of your own time is essential. Whilst the role will involve much of the day working alone, the applicant will need to conduct regular meetings with the rest of the team for lettings, management & security.
- Be the first point of call to deal with any queries tenants have. Applicants should be able to use their initiative. Queries will involve lettings, maintenance and general day-to-day queries.
- Conduct lettings viewings on site and use management systems to report feedback and collate information accurately
- Be efficient in issuing contracts and managing the overall admin of the lettings program.
- Use property management systems to report maintenance accurately.
- Maintain the day-to-day appearance of the building, liaising with the onsite team and building manager
- Assist building manager in general daily health and safety checks and emergency protocols
- Assist with debt collecting, postage & facilities records
- Conduct inspections and monitor potential breaches of tenancy.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- Good general education, numerical ability and PC skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
The job spec will also entail lots of additional jobs to be conducted on an ad hoc basis and the applicant needs to use common sense and initiative in dealing with these jobs efficiently.
You will have a strong interest in the student lettings and management field, along with customer care with a desire to develop a long- term career in this area. It is important to understand that the peak time of the year will be September, when the majority of students will be leaving/arriving. It is with this peak time that Annual leave is likely to be restricted in September, dependant on your circumstances.
Salary dependent on experience.
Hours – Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00 (37.5 hours)
Please email current CV and Covering Letter to:
Carol O’Grady – Office Management
Number 1, Weekday Cross, Nottingham, NG1 2GB