Want to join our exceptional team?
FHP Property Consultants – Commercial Property Management Surveyor Vacancy
City Centre Office
Opportunity for an experienced Property Management specialist , preferably MRICS, to join an established team and to take responsibility for managing their own property portfolio that incorporates office, industrial, and retail properties, plus business parks, working on behalf of several key clients. The individual will need to be self motivated, demonstrate a broad range of skills, be capable of managing workload and support staff, and enjoy working within a client facing and team environment.
- Providing high quality and proactive Property and Account Management to clients and tenants .
- Day to day management and responsibility for your own group of properties.
- The setting and monitoring of annual service charge budgets, and approving reconciliations
- Attending tenant and client meetings and responding to queries, Landlord issues and operational issues in a timely and cost efficient way.
- Reviewing property services, maintenance matters, and health and safety requirements, tendering and review of maintenance contracts, and performance monitoring
- Undertake regular property inspections
- Working closely with the accounts team in raising and approving client statements and other financial reports, tenant charges, credit control, resolving disputes, and recommending debt recovery action
- Reviewing and arranging insurance cover, and void property management
- Maintenance and management of lease and tenant data and events
- Tenant liaison, answering tenant queries on a daily basis, and processing tenant applications
- Asset Management skills
- Assistance with the development and implementation of Property Management strategy within FHP
- We are open to applications from newly qualified MRICS surveyors or individuals studying towards their APC qualification with at least two years specific Property Management experience, and also Management Surveyors with experience looking for new challenges.
- Must be a highly motivated team player with strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- An ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel
- Experience in using Grosvenor Propman would be an advantage but not essential
An excellent package with great career development is on offer to the right individual
Please email Rob Spencer , Head of Property Management with a current CV and letter of application
Are you looking for a new challenge with genuine career progression?
Student Lettings Consultant
Are you keen to develop a career in the property market for an established independent lettings agency with exciting growth projections?
FHP Student Living require a Student Lettings Consultant to perform an exciting role in a new office. The role would be predominantly ‘field based’, operating across Nottingham City Centre, Lenton, Beeston and The Arboretum. The Consultant should be outgoing and personable to perform the ‘sales’ aspect of the business as well as possessing the qualities to be meticulous and efficient when performing the ‘management’ aspects of the role. The role will involve all Lettings and Management activity that is classed as ‘field work’, working directly with an Administrator to provide an excellent overall customer service to your Landlord and Tenant.
- Develop a close personable relationship with your clients on a ‘first name term’ basis
- Work well in a small team, whilst also adopting responsibilities in a ‘Front of House’ capacity
- To be able to work directly and efficiently and communicate fully within the team to provide a clear and excellent service to Landlords and Tenants.
- Be efficient in time-keeping and diary management as well as being well-mannered, polite & dedicated.
- Be confident in computer skills, such as Excel & PowerPoint, showing fine attention to detail.
- Update and control an Applicant List for your portfolio
- Conduct viewings and provide feedback to your Landlord
- Negotiate Tenancy Agreements
- Work closely with your Administrator in conducting office appointments for a swift and efficient service
- Inspect reported maintenance issues
- Conduct property inspections
- Conduct check-outs and check-ins and liaise with landlord and tenant over possible deposit deductions
- Conclude potential deposit dispute resolutions
Salary Dependant on experience.
Send your CV and Cover Letter addressed to Mr Jonty Green, Head of FHP Student Living – firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FS
An Administrator is required in our established Residential Property Management department based in the City Centre.
The role involves all aspects of residential management and lettings with a strong focus on customer service. Excellent communication skills, collaboration within a small team and use of company procedures and processes in the completion of all duties is a vital part of the role.
You will have a strong interest in the property field and the desire to develop a long term career in this area.
FHP Living are a progressive modern company offering a good salary and excellent prospects.
- Assisting the Property Consultants across a range of facilities
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and emails from landlords, tenants and contractors
- Arranging appointments and meetings for the property managers/diary management
- Organising and managing the repair and maintenance of properties
- Processing contractor invoices
- Processing lettings documentation
- Chasing rent arrears
- General administration
- Experience in property and administration required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, you will be the first point of contact for clients
- Good team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good general education, numerical ability and PC skills
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Hours: 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays on a fair rota basis
Please email current CV and covering letter to: Luke Pritchett – Head of Lettings and Property Management – email@example.com